This is a Bully-Free Zone
Here at the Burlington School, we have a zero-tolerance policy for bullying.
Behaviour which is considered bullying is:
- Displays of rage at teachers, office staff and students
- Personal insults and name calling
- Persistent criticism and public humiliation
- Ignoring or excluding an individual, or refusing to talk to someone
- Unfair treatment
- Unwelcome sexual advances
- Touching or standing too close
- Showing offensive material
- Threatening someone
- Controlling behaviour
We take bullying here at the school seriously and we are here to help any students who feel they are being bullied. If you are being bullied, please let us know, so we can help you to solve this serious problem. Complaints are confidential and will be dealt with promptly.
Please contact the Academic Management Team or the Student Welfare Officer if you need help